Fishmeal is a dried marine powder. It is a product obtained through cooking, pressing, steam drying, and milling processes. Its raw material is wild- harvested fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel, sardinellas, ribbon fish, and other industrial fish) which is rich in essential amino acids and contain high value proteins. Fishmeal is also rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA)
Fishmeal constitutes an excellent source of nutrition and energy for aquaculture and animal husbandry (e.g. poultry, piglets, young calves/lambs, furred animals, pets, and in fish and shrimp).
Organic Certified Fishmeal for Pet Food Manufacturing available. Contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Origin: Peru, United States, India, Ecuador and Morocco.
Minimum Shipment: 200 MT (10 x 20 FT containers)
Partial view of drying section
|Specifications||Premium LT||Super Prime LT||Prime Select||Prime Plus||Standard||Lo-Pro|
|Ash (no salt)||%||max||14||14||16||17||18||22|
|Sand & Salt||%||max||4||4||4.5||5||5||5|
- Contains essential amino acids.
- Greater conversion and growth rate.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA)
- Fishmeal contains greater protein content, higher than vegetable sources.
- Special value in diets for very young animals.
- Low content of soluble nitrogen